Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License transfer utility problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BxSystem
300 Views, 3 Replies

License transfer utility problem

Hello. I have a problem with the License Transfer Utility. I will describe the situation. I wanted to install Autocad LT 2015 on two computers and use the LTU to transfer the license between them. I did it wrong way, because I have installed Autocad on both computers and activated them by the same license key. My autocad seller told me that I did it wrong way and that I need to install the 30days version to have the possibility to import license to this computer. I have exported the license from one of computers to autodesk servers, and then the license transfer utility stopped working... and Autocad also stopped working (bad license error). When I am trying to run the LTU application, nothing happens... (On the second computer everything works fine.) I tried to uninstall IE11 because I found that this may be the reason, but it doesen't help. All security updates are installed on both computers. Can you tell me what to do to run Autocad on both computers and transfer licenses between them? 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BxSystem
in reply to: BxSystem

Anybody? Please give me ANY idea to solve this...

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: BxSystem

Are they just for your use or for use between two different users?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
BxSystem
in reply to: TravisNave

Mostly it will be used on one computer, but sometimes i will need to transfer the license and run AutoCad on the second computer. But now it's impossible since the LTU is not working. Any solutions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report