Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer Utility Error Reference 1 - CaseNo:09255211

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kylepeterson9068
538 Views, 3 Replies

License Transfer Utility Error Reference 1 - CaseNo:09255211

On the Autodesk Knowledge Network at http://knowledge.autodesk.com/installation-and-licensing

then selecting Multi-Seat Stand-Alone License open this page,http://knowledge.autodesk.com/multi-seat-stand-alone-mss-license , which has no information. The topic title is displayed but there is no support content as of 7:00 am CST on Feb. 18, 2014.

I mention that to point out that attempting to get assistance with transferring one seat of a Multi-Seat Stand-Alone License is proving to be very difficult.

Two days ago I encountered problems when trying to use License Transfer Utility. Received Error Reference:1.

After much effort I was finally able to get a case logged for support.

It appears that after clicking need assistance, then getting to the contact us page and navigating through the drop downs, selecting still need help, then under additional options, finally clicking sign I was able to log a support request.

This support request went through my subscription support. Case was logged as [CaseNo:09255211.] License Transfer Utility Error Reference 1.

I received a response yesterday which I replied to.

Received a response today that a new case has been created with Autodesk Registration, which is where I wanted to start in the first place.

I have no complaint with the performance of the service technician, that interaction has been very good.

The mis-direction that occurred, sending me through subscription and generating another wait for support response is less than ideal.

After much searching I think I found out what originally went wrong, but still request support.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Kyle, 

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience with trying to get support for your issue. I've notified the web team both of the page with missing content as well as of your feedback regarding ease of access to support cases.

Regarding the issue itself, invalid serial number messages for already installed software usually come up when the program in question has been upgraded - not necessarily on your PC but on our system. Can you please send me a Private Message (doubleclick on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with the serial number you wish to transfer as well as the request code taken from the machine where you want to use the product from now on? 

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4

Hi Camilo,

Would you be willing to handle this issue that now has two logged cases via email?

If that works for you, I would be more comfortable using email.

Kyle

[Edit] have sent personal messages......

Message 4 of 4

Hi Camilo,

This case has been handled by David Lau through the support request channels.

My problem is fixed now.

Thanks to all that assisted with this issue.

Regards,

Kyle

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report