Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Transfer or new activation?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
drlamb
537 Views, 2 Replies

License Transfer or new activation?

I apologize in advance if this has been asked but I couldn't find it. My company just upgraded my computer to a new system. We are on subscription and have 2 seats of Product Design Suite. I am the only one currently using 2013, the other user occasionally uses 2012. It has not been decided if he will use my old system or not. Should I just activate the license on the new computer or do I need to use the license transfer utility. There is currently only 1 internet connection in my office so I will be swapping the computers out as soon as I get all the programs loaded on to it. Thanks in advance.

Donald L.

Inventor Product Design Suite 2016
Windows 7 Professional - 64 bit
HP h8-1380t - i7-3820 @ 3.6 GHz
16 Gb
AMD Radeon HD7950 3Gb
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: drlamb

Reactivation is quicker.  Might even go automatically.  If not, just call for an activation code.  The license transfer will just annoy you. 

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
drlamb
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the reply. That was my original thinking also, just didn't want to get caught in no mans land.

Donald L.

Inventor Product Design Suite 2016
Windows 7 Professional - 64 bit
HP h8-1380t - i7-3820 @ 3.6 GHz
16 Gb
AMD Radeon HD7950 3Gb

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report