Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

mwmingram
Message 31 of 31 (646 Views)

Re: License status [5.2.2]

03-12-2013 01:55 PM in reply to: simlit

i have had the same problems with maya 2011 on a mac running 10.7.5

three times since dec 2012 my license has completely broken.

:manmad:

i have been working on big scenes admittedly one ongoing one is 400MB.

getting new authentification codes off autodesk is a titanic struggle. i have to angrily insist that it is just me, one person working on the very same desktop machine. sometimes when i have received new authentification codes they have not worked.

last time i had to perform a completely fresh reinstall on a new hard drive to get an authentification code to work.

i spent a fortune on this software over the years and i find it's disgraceful that it breaks in this manner - disgraceful too that i get treated like a criminal.

i am now looking at upgrading to maya 2013 and some of the comments here fill me with dread as i read users are facing the same problems with more recent versions of the software.

AUTODESK SORT THIS OUT - IT IS A DISGRACE.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!