Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

mwmingram
Message 31 of 31 (562 Views)

Re: License status [5.2.2]

03-12-2013 01:55 PM in reply to: simlit

i have had the same problems with maya 2011 on a mac running 10.7.5

three times since dec 2012 my license has completely broken.

:manmad:

i have been working on big scenes admittedly one ongoing one is 400MB.

getting new authentification codes off autodesk is a titanic struggle. i have to angrily insist that it is just me, one person working on the very same desktop machine. sometimes when i have received new authentification codes they have not worked.

last time i had to perform a completely fresh reinstall on a new hard drive to get an authentification code to work.

i spent a fortune on this software over the years and i find it's disgraceful that it breaks in this manner - disgraceful too that i get treated like a criminal.

i am now looking at upgrading to maya 2013 and some of the comments here fill me with dread as i read users are facing the same problems with more recent versions of the software.

AUTODESK SORT THIS OUT - IT IS A DISGRACE.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.