Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Scheme Question

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
raymondllw
408 Views, 4 Replies

License Scheme Question

Regarding to our entity planning to develop a new subsidiary company and would like to assess the feasibility on sharing the AutoCAD license. 

If possible, would like to know about :

1)    Without change the license owner, can we share with the subsidiary company? Any documents have to provide? Any region restriction?

2)    If necessary to transfer the license, any procedure have to do?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: raymondllw

My recommendation is to start with reading about the TOL.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18571898&linkID=9240617

Then you can contact your Reseller for additional help. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
raymondllw
in reply to: TravisNave

Grateful for your advise. And tried to call my reseller but not sure on my situation. Since my working company would like to build up a subsidiary company and wanna assess the license can be share with the subsidiary company or not. And won't be change the owner of the mother company.
Message 4 of 5
grace.liu
in reply to: raymondllw

Hi raymondllw,

Welcome to the community! 

The definition of licensee in the Autodesk License and Service agreement, the licensee only to a single, specifically identified legal entity or individual, and does not include any subsidiary or affiliate of any such legal entity or individual or any other related person. So the licenses only be access and use by the licensee. If you want to access/use them in other legal entity, please follow up the Transferring Ownership of Autodesk Licenses procedure. 

Hope this information will help you.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 5 of 5
raymondllw
in reply to: grace.liu

Thank you so much

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report