Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License request for Autodesk Imagemodeler 2009.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
smartaqua
660 Views, 2 Replies

License request for Autodesk Imagemodeler 2009.

Hello,

This question  is  dedicate to Autodesk admin:

My name is Khudri,technician  from Sapura Techical Center, Selangor , Malaysia.I really interest with the Image modeler 2009,but now i found that its came with bundle with 2010 autodesk product and was stop that product in 2010. Recently my company own license of Autodesk Inventor,Mud Box,3DS Max,Recap version 2014. I would to know if i can obtain the free license of Image Modeler 2009 in package with the recent 2014 autodesk product that my company own. I found its can create 3D modelling from photo and very usefull in reverse engineering process.Those who know 

Thank for the time and feedback.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: smartaqua

this product was discontinued and replaced by recap photo which is a web service

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
smartaqua
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks DarrenP for the info. Recap is based on cloud service which i have to wait in order to get the 3d model. It is really practicall for me to create mesh model by using standalone offline program which i think it more faster to create 3d model which have to meet the working schedule. That features i found in the image modeler. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report