Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License migration from subscription to ADR

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ArunasOskutis
159 Views, 1 Reply

License migration from subscription to ADR

Hello. Can you explain how migrate from subscription.autodesk.com to schools.autodesk.com (ADR). We have installed product Autodesk 2013, 2014 versions. The previous years we purchased Autodesk Education Master Suite license. At this year we want to use ADR license for university, the product name is the same (Autodesk Education Master Suite). If I change lmtools license file (generate new ADR license), my installed Autodesk products not working, I get the error “A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager”. Can you tell, how to resolve the problem, that installed products work properly. Lmtools version 11.12. Subscription license is expiring.

autodesk error.jpg

I think, that our installed product serial number not supporting ADR license. How import the old serial number to ADR license? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

The problem was, i request only 2015 license, now i generate request 2014,2013,2012 license. Left to get one license file which include all 2015,2014,2013,2012 licenses.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report