Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License for ACAD INVENTOR

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jie.shen
632 Views, 5 Replies

License for ACAD INVENTOR

We had got a License for our company. It's a Net-work License.

And now I got a support mail from you with xxx-xxxxxxxxx.lic enclosed.

how can i use it to activate my software?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: jie.shen

HI jie.shen:

I have removed the serial number information from your message below.I checked on your serial number and it is of Networked deployment. In order to successfuly install, you will need a license file. There was no license file attached. What we can do is generate a new license file for you.

Please send me the following information through private message(envelope next to your account name at the top of this page):

Host ID:

Server Name:

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 6
jie.shen

Host Name: sha-pls-pco6

Host ID: 00-23-AE-69-55-30

Thanks!!Cat Happy

Message 4 of 6
JTBWorld

Here you can learn more about how to set up and use Autodesk Network License Manager.

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World - Software development and consulting for CAD and license usage reports
https://jtbworld.com

Message 5 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi jie.shen

According to the activations attached to your serial number it seems that your license file was successfully created this morning. Could you please confirm that you have received the license file and that everything is working ok now?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

If you need a quickstart guide on setting up the NLM, you can start here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report