Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License File Information in Report Logs ...

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
KungFuDrafter
459 Views, 2 Replies

License File Information in Report Logs ...

Hello All:

Is there a way to determine what license file was being used during the period that a report log is captured? That may seem odd, but when I install a license file I ammend the file name with the date so I can be sure it is current. 

If that is not possible, is there any way to determine if a license file was replaced during the reporting period?

As always, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- KFD -

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: KungFuDrafter

Unless there is a more advanced reporting from SAMreport or JTB Flexreport, I don't think so.   I would recommend that in the future, though, when you update your LIC file, that you also backup your old .rl file and let it start reporting fresh. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
KungFuDrafter
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks. I did not think so, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

We currently separate our log files by month, but you definitely have a very good point.

Thanks again.

- KFD -

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report