Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

klau528
Message 1 of 2 (376 Views)
Accepted Solution

License expired

376 Views, 1 Replies
05-29-2013 12:56 PM
Hi, I just downloaded revit 13 on march, and few days ago When I open a project and it pops a window that says that license unavailable and is in viewer mode. Do I need to reinstall revit 2013 ?

Welcome to the community Claudia!

Can you please try the suggestion referenced here, specifically:

Delete the following from your OS.

On Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8:

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data.backup 

On Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data.backup

As this will require a reactivation, please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code or contact our License Assistance Team if necessary.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (365 Views)

Re: License expired

05-29-2013 02:17 PM in reply to: klau528

Welcome to the community Claudia!

Can you please try the suggestion referenced here, specifically:

Delete the following from your OS.

On Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8:

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data.backup 

On Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data.backup

As this will require a reactivation, please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number + request code or contact our License Assistance Team if necessary.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Philip Schmelzer
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.