Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
USD418
268 Views, 1 Reply

License error

I cannot install my AutoCAD 2015 onto our student computers.  I keep trying and I keep getting an error that reads, "License error.  You have exceeded the number of stations allowed on your license."  I am not sure how this happened as I thought I had chosed the educational license with a minimum of 121 seats on it.  I only have 20 computers in my lab (18 student, 1 demonstration station, and 1 teacher laptop), so I don't understand how this error is occuring.  I have been fighting this issue for 5 weeks now while my students sit idle.  I cannot get into my license to edit or fix it.  All I can do on the website is sign in and then it tells me that account already exists.  I have no buttons to click or text boxes to fill out.  I am just dead-ended.  Ideas???????

Don Willits, Jr.

CAD Instructor

McPherson High School

McPherson, KS  67460

Ph:  (620) 241-9530

Cell:  (620) 242-2091

e-mail:  don.willits@mcpherson.com

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
JDMather
in reply to: USD418

Where did you get the license (be specific)?

Who is your VAR? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report