Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License error has occurred

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ammaurice
1775 Views, 1 Reply

License error has occurred

I ran into an issue tonight when I tried to run Maya 2012. I got a license error that stats I have 7 days to use Maya then I will need to repair the license. I have a commercial license that I have been using on the same machine for about a year now. When I try to repair the license it takes me through the activation, however when I try to reactivate it I am given an error 10 activation limit reached.

When I try to use The license transfer utility it states that it is unavailable and in order to export license I must reactivate this product. Not sure what is going on can anybody help?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: ammaurice

You just need to get a manual activation code.  You might be using a 13-month home license.  You will need to get an extension for it.

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report