Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License error [-158.61003.2]

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
t_gawlik
1189 Views, 4 Replies

License error [-158.61003.2]

Hello,
Some new license error. PrDSS on Win 8.1. I know that the OS is not supported by Autodesk but my customer made a mistake.

PC270099_.jpg

Best Regards
Tomasz Gawlik

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: t_gawlik

Error -158 indicates a problem with Trusted Storage.  Autodesk licensing does not use this feature, so it is odd that you would ever get it.  If this is a network licensed version, it should work with Windows 8.1. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
t_gawlik
in reply to: TravisNave

1. Customer mistake: He has WIN 7 - None Win 8…
2. Standalone license
2. Yesterday He has installed SP for PrDSS and Inventor launched, but Mechanical dont. After register software, Mechanical runing and works correctly.

That problem is solved now.

best regards
Tomasz Gawlik
Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: t_gawlik

Have you installed the latest service pack?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
t_gawlik
in reply to: TravisNave

AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 z dodatkiem Service Pack 1

Probably this one: ACM2014SP1_64bit.exe (exe - 43921 Kb)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report