Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License activation error 5.2.2

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
apricotjam
6444 Views, 6 Replies

License activation error 5.2.2

Hi,

I wounder  anybody know what causes license error 5.5.5 . I cant find it anywhere on the internet ? I tried to fix error online but it says my serial is invalid. The software was with a valid license until I install some software.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

SP

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: apricotjam

What product are you installing and what is your Operating System?  Are you currently under Subscription?  Have you contacted your reseller?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
apricotjam
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,

I am using Windows 7. what is error 5.2.2 ? I was given a laptop by my company and am working offsite for months. I have no information on subscription or reseller.

So what does the message means ?

Regards

Sp .

Message 4 of 7
Nathaniel011
in reply to: apricotjam

I need help i recently upgraded my computers hardware so i had to reinstall maya, 3ds max, motion builder, mudbox and 3ds max design all 2012 edition. Everything was fine untill i moved my c: program files and programx86 as well as my common files folders to the large part of the partition, since then autodesk verify's licence upon open and as keeps doing so i have run out of reactivations and repairs how do i fix this?

Message 5 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: Nathaniel011

You will need to contact Autodesk Activations Department for a new activation code.  1-800-551-1490.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 7
reachingeric
in reply to: TravisNave

I have the same problen running on a Mac snow leopard, i have received several codes and continue to have these errors, i have lot's of homework (animation student) and having to wait til next morning really sets me back in my progress, is there a more permannent solution? and what is a reseller and how would that help?

Message 7 of 7
robert.rien
in reply to: reachingeric

You can go on-line to this address:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

This is the quickest way to reactivate your software.

A reseller is a company that sells, supports and offers training on all or some of the autodesk software, if you look on Google you can fin one close to you, who knows if your really good in the software ask them for a job, they are always looking for good tech's.

Good luck, and use the live chat line, they are great! I was able to get a license activated in less then 10 minutes, but this is not always the case.

Robert

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report