Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence Transfer - Product Key problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
729 Views, 5 Replies

Licence Transfer - Product Key problem

Hi,

I'm having trouble with the Licence Transfer Utility. I've exported my licence to the server and installed AutoCAD on a new computer (I no longer have the computer it was originally installed on).

When I run the LTU it asks for my Serial No. (which I have) and Product Key - which I can't find. I have the original Activation Code - is it possible to get a reminder of the Product Key?

Thanks in advance,

Paul
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

What flavor and release of AutoCAD are you installing?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Can you reply with a screen shot of LTU dialog you are seeing?

Tom Stoeckel
Autodesk Product Support
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks for the replies - I eventally found the product key in my subscription centre, so problem solved.
Another query tho - I've got AutoCAD 2010 on the home use licence. I've downloaded the 2011 upgrade - how do I transfer the licence to the new version? Can I use the LTU on a home use licence?
Message 5 of 6
TravisNave

You do not transfer an upgrade license from 2010 to 2011. You simply install the 2011 and activate it according to the EULA/HULA. You shouldn't have any problems.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks - worked fine 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report