Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
anetsa
336 Views, 3 Replies

Licence for AutoCAD

I tried to download AutoCAD for students nearly a month ago, but was given this message:

" We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation."
I installed the trial version, and I now have two days left of thetrial period.  I have now tried to obtain a serial number so I can install AutoCAD properly. But I just received the same message - out of serial numbers.
How do I now obtain a serial number so I can continue to use AutoCAD?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: anetsa

Try this email if you are having problems with the Education Page:
studentcommunity@autodesk.com
Education Community Page:
http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=home

Message 3 of 4
anetsa
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Thanks -  I did try the email address you suggsted, but I just received an automated response saying that inboox was no longer monitored by Autodesk.

Message 4 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: anetsa

This one has also been supplied here by Autodesk recently:

studentsupport@autodesk.com

Down at the bottom of this thread:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Out-of-Serial-Numbers/m-p/2892408#U2892408

I honestly think they have been overwhelmed with the response to the software and are not able to keep up. Too bad really.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report