Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
nikoue
721 Views, 4 Replies

Language pack

Hi.

I have Civil 3d 2013 installed on my computer. I have install the English version.

I want to install the German version to.

For Subscription Center i can download Civil 3d 2013 in German Language bet the questiom is;

Can i only download a german language pack or i must download full German Version?

If yes where i can find it? In my subscription page i can only download full version?

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 3.
Win 8 pro x64, OCZ RevoDrive 240GB
Intel i7 930, 12 GB Ram, Ati Firepro V7800

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: nikoue

Hi nikoue:

If you wish to install the German Version, you will have to download the whole full version. German Language Pack however, will only translate the menu to German Language.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 5
nikoue
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

i install the German Version but now yhe english version missing. Is there a way to have both versions?

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 3.
Win 8 pro x64, OCZ RevoDrive 240GB
Intel i7 930, 12 GB Ram, Ati Firepro V7800

Message 4 of 5
philip.s

Hi nikoue,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to display / switch between the English and German versions in Civil 3D 2013. While some products do offer Language Packs that would allow for such a transition, Civil 3D does not.

Message 5 of 5
souldie366

Compre el AUTODESK entertainment creation suite. Pero no encuentro el paquete de idioma español. ¿Acaso no existe? ¿es posible cambiarlo al español? gracias...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report