Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kepp getting: 'The Page You Were Looking for Was Not Found'

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cbir.redbird
582 Views, 4 Replies

kepp getting: 'The Page You Were Looking for Was Not Found'

Every time I run Autocad P & ID 2013 I get this message: 'The Page You Were Looking for Was Not Found'. I just delete it each time and everything runs just fine, but this is getting old very quickly. How the heck can I get rid of this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: cbir.redbird

You mean when you launch the product, you are talking about the welcome dialogue window?  This can be shut off under application options.  If it is something else, please provide a screenshot.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
cbir.redbird
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Travis,

Yes, it’s the welcome screen. I tried going to ‘options’ under ‘tools’, but there was nothing there about turning the Welcome Screen off. How do I get rid of it? Thanks,

Chris.

Message 4 of 5
cbir.redbird
in reply to: TravisNave

It has been a year and you still have not replied. You said to look in ' application options', but the solution was not in there? Maybe it seems ridiclously easy to you, but if this doesn't work your knowledge is of little use to others.

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: cbir.redbird

The problem is that Autodesk changed all of their web links without any smart redirects. Try this registry method to see it it works for you. Just modify it for your product version. https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Disabl...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report