Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting multiple Autodesk registration and activation emails

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
swardley
338 Views, 3 Replies

Keep getting multiple Autodesk registration and activation emails

Having just purchased a yearly subscription for AutoCad Lt 2015, installation went smoothly. Product activated.

Can anyone tell me why i receive an email from Autodesk congratulating me on registering the program, every time i open the program?

I notice that everytime i open the program it checks the license and updates the file where it is stored this can`t be right?

Also if i am offline the program comes up with a manual activation option stating the license has been modified!

The program will not run offline without first entering the autorisation code.

What is going on. I have installed many stand alone versions of Autoad LT and never had any problems.

Please can some one help.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: swardley

It seems like there is something running on your machine that is invalidating the license.  Do you have some sort of Windows settings freeze program, a daily restore, or other similar time-related program?  Also could be a roaming profile or other remote server folder redirect problem.  Something is different about your setup and you need to narrow it down.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
swardley
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Travis

Having had the initial problems I decided to start from scratch.

I have installed it on a clean installed windows 7 32bit system, no other programs installed. Only windows updates have been allowed.

But still have exactly the same issue. Very confused.

Ta

Message 4 of 4
richard
in reply to: swardley

Hadn't seen this post, and posted pretty much the same message this morning! LIke you say I get a new email with activation code every time I start up Max.

Annoying, but the fact max works, I guess I will just have to put up with it until anyone can advise on what's going on!

Richard

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report