Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

gatopaitelepe
Message 1 of 5 (286 Views)

Issues with downloading and installing autodesk inventor 2010 student

286 Views, 4 Replies
03-07-2013 07:24 PM

I have tried to download Autodesk Inventor 2010, part one downloads fine but twice i have tried to download part 2 and it keeps saying download failed.  When i tried to install part 1 to see if it would work without part 2 it came up with an error message.  I am getting very frustrated as it shouldnt be this hard to download and install a program.  What am i doing wrong?

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 5 (275 Views)

Re: Issues with downloading and installing autodesk inventor 2010 student

03-07-2013 07:44 PM in reply to: gatopaitelepe

Hi gatopaitelepe,

Do reply back with the specific error message encountered so we can check further.

Also, when downloading do try using other browsers or the other Download Method (Download Now ; Browser Download). Do let us know if it still didn't work out for you. 

Joane Bonghanoy
gatopaitelepe
Message 3 of 5 (269 Views)

03-07-2013 08:00 PM in reply to: gatopaitelepe
I have been using google Chrome, will try IE now and if the error comes up I will write it on here as I forgot what the error was. Thanks
10seghers10
Message 4 of 5 (250 Views)

03-08-2013 07:02 AM in reply to: gatopaitelepe

Have tried to download inventor several times and have goten this same error message?

I have downloaded Autocad on the same computer with no problem, is there a new inventor program I can download?

The required volume is absent

CRC failed in x86\acadm\Program Files\Autodesk\Root\Acadm\gef\Gdb\SYS\Fstn\Screw\Peculiar\Eye\NO0178.gpl

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)

03-08-2013 07:40 AM in reply to: 10seghers10

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

You might disable real-time virus protection while downloading.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.