Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with downloading and installing autodesk inventor 2010 student

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gatopaitelepe
520 Views, 4 Replies

Issues with downloading and installing autodesk inventor 2010 student

I have tried to download Autodesk Inventor 2010, part one downloads fine but twice i have tried to download part 2 and it keeps saying download failed.  When i tried to install part 1 to see if it would work without part 2 it came up with an error message.  I am getting very frustrated as it shouldnt be this hard to download and install a program.  What am i doing wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi gatopaitelepe,

Do reply back with the specific error message encountered so we can check further.

Also, when downloading do try using other browsers or the other Download Method (Download Now ; Browser Download). Do let us know if it still didn't work out for you. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 5

I have been using google Chrome, will try IE now and if the error comes up I will write it on here as I forgot what the error was. Thanks
Message 4 of 5
10seghers10
in reply to: gatopaitelepe

Have tried to download inventor several times and have goten this same error message?

I have downloaded Autocad on the same computer with no problem, is there a new inventor program I can download?

The required volume is absent

CRC failed in x86\acadm\Program Files\Autodesk\Root\Acadm\gef\Gdb\SYS\Fstn\Screw\Peculiar\Eye\NO0178.gpl

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: 10seghers10

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

You might disable real-time virus protection while downloading.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report