Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with 3ds Max 2014 licence / instalation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kebson89
193 Views, 1 Reply

Issues with 3ds Max 2014 licence / instalation

Hello everyone,

I'm a student of an architecture on a gapier and yesterday i decided to start learning 3ds Max 2014, especially that i bought new laptop and i have a lot of free time at the moment so i downloaded it from autodesk.com. Everything will be alright if i could open it. After instalation i tried to start it normally from my desktop and after 2 seconds of first run on my screen showed up this error:

Bez nazwy-2.jpg

I tried to find an answer by myself, but after this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Issues-installing-3ds-Max-and-REVIT-for-a-stude... nothings changed, i tried to reinstal, but it still happening. I have Windows 8, does anyone have a solution ?

Hope to quick response from anyone, 

Greetings, Kamil.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
asburyj
in reply to: kebson89

Hi Kamil and welcome to the forum,

To begin with, can you check and see if the file referenced in that error actually exists? What happens if you just manually douple click it? It's and HTML file so it will probably open in your browser but let us know if you get any errors because it may shed some light on the root cause of the issue. 

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report