Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues installing autocad architecture 2015 italian version

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
architet1
1199 Views, 10 Replies

Issues installing autocad architecture 2015 italian version

Dear Autodesk assistance,
I tried to install autocad architecture 2015 italian version, but every solution to install from “install now” or “download Now” or “browser download” are for Autocad_Mechanical_2015.
I also tried with english version but there is the same error name.
Would you like to control the installation system and to tell me something?
Thanks for your help.
Alfredo

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
jessica.t
in reply to: architet1

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

What does the error say exactly? And no matter what the solution lists as the product, it doesn't matter, because every Autodesk product should install the same. And the error messages over lap as well. A screenshot would be great, thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 11
architet1

Autodesk Download error 2015.JPGAutodesk Download error 2015.JPG

Message 4 of 11
architet1

this is the installation start to mechanical in sobstitution to architectureAutodesk Download error 2015 3.JPG

Message 5 of 11
architet1

I also tried to dowload as trial 30 days and the error file is the same.
thanks for your intresting, now i go to sleep, its late. Have a good weekend.
alf
Message 6 of 11
nkg2

Jessica -

Thank you for your note as I was still waiting to hear back from my service ticket that has still gone unanswered.  Luckily my reseller was also aware of the situation.

I completely understand the backlog issue and rolling out the software so that the pipeline stays clean BUT this is not the first instance (think 2014, 2013, 2012,...) that the rollout and method has failed again.  Typically this has not been an issue for me in the past but since I am drueling over the Bing Map capture and print, I am ready but still waiting.  I received my email on April 22nd from the subscription site saying it was available for download on April 23 (unceremoniously at the bottom of the email).  To me that means I should be able to download on that day.  This cannot continue.  Some of us have already started stripping out the older versions to prepare for this install so we are flying without our wings. 

While I hate complainers for the most part because they don't offer solutions, I am proposing  a solution to my complaint.  First, since the method of rollout is based on available bandwidth, I strongly suggest that emails only go out to those who actually can get the link and make it available for two days.  Let's face it someone is out of town or something comes up, they don't see the email at least it gives that person(s) time to either find someone to download it or make some other arrangements.  Secondly, the email needs to specifically indicate which days are available for that person so they can plan accordingly but you better have it there. Then after everyone has had an opportunity to download it, make the link available to everyone and first come first serve or opt for the hard disk of the files.

Another solution is to segregate your rollout into other means.  For example, Small Business 1-25 seats, gets a hard copy delievered on the same day rollout begins for those who download online.  26-100 seats get 1/3 the load, 101-500 seats get 1/3 the load and 501-inf. seats gets the final 1/3. 

I am not sure how your rollout occurs but say there are competing firms, all on subcription and small business, but if your competetor gets the software delivered or made available prior to your availability, then that creates an unfair advantage. 

Again thank you for at least posting something about this issue.

***Viewer/Reader Discretion is Advised***
Autodesk 2022- Architectural, Engineering and Construction Subscription & Infraworks
Windows 10 Professional, x64, Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Message 7 of 11
architet1
in reply to: nkg2

Well,

don't worry about me, I am sure that your group will resolve this little
problem for some other users .

Thanks for your helping.

Bye from a land of Italy, Bergamo, that tomorrow will be more near with a
Saint Joannes XXIII Roncalli, and he bless you.

Architect1
Message 8 of 11
nkg2

I'm sorry, I can't relate to your installation issue nor can I help.  I was offering a suggestion about how to improve the product roll out which is what I thought the OP was talking about.  If I misunderstood her intention, I apologize.    As for your issue, I don't know but if you are having issues and need resolution immediately, I would suggest making a case through your subscription site and make sure you set it to high importance.   Also my reference to complainers were not directed at you, it was those who had made similar complaints for the previous version rollouts (i.e. 2014, 2013, 2012...).  I was trying very carefully to direct my comment to Jessica.T and not you sir so as not to diminish your legitimate issue. 

***Viewer/Reader Discretion is Advised***
Autodesk 2022- Architectural, Engineering and Construction Subscription & Infraworks
Windows 10 Professional, x64, Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Message 9 of 11
architet1

Yes, my mention was to all Autodesk assistance, infact before to contact to
you, I tried at studentcommunity@autodesk.com, but the message from "Server
di generazione: mgd.autodesk.com" don't receive my mail "#< #5.2.2
smtp;554-5.2.2 mailbox full 554 5.2.2
STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception:QuotaExceededException.MapiExceptionShutoffQuotaE
xceeded; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message
Cannot open mailbox /o=mms/ou=Exchange Administrative Group".

So, now I know I must will replay to other student community autodesk
service in Italy.

thanks
Message 10 of 11
jessica.t

Hi @architet1,

Please take the following precautions when trying to download:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.
  • Re-download from our Virtual Agent

If you continue to experience issues please respond to this post or "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 11 of 11
jessica.t

HI @nkg2,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful feedback, I apologize for the delay in my response. Your concerns are valid and you are correct when saying that our product release in the passed years have had also had a few bumpy starts.

I assure you that we try to prepare for this roll out every year and we hope to continue to improve as the experience can sometimes be less than perfect. I will forward your feedback to the appropriate team, thank you again!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report