Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues installing 3Ds Max 2013 (Student Version)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
CS458299
711 Views, 3 Replies

Issues installing 3Ds Max 2013 (Student Version)

Hello, i have been trying to install the software for around 2 weeks now to do my college work and i get the the same error message each time (Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619). i have tried uninstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ Reditributable files (2005, 2008) and this did not work either. The full log is attached.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: CS458299

I found the problem to your installation:

Install	Autodesk Material Library 2013 - Medium Resolution Library	Failed	Download Failed, Installation aborted, Result=1603

I have provided the solution for this recent issue here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Download-Failed-Installation-aborted-Result-160...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
CS458299
in reply to: TravisNave

I think that has solved it, Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
katesob
in reply to: CS458299

Hi, i need some help. I have allready installed a student version of 3ds Max 2013. Unfortunately I had to delete my Operating System because of malware. Now I have done a "refreshening" of my OS but I have problems to install 3ds Max 2013 again. I don´t know where I could get some help now. What should I do?Best regards.Kathy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report