Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
305 Views, 1 Reply

Issue of license 3ds max

I have an issue with my 3ds max license, they are two licenses which I already registered. Autodesk generated my .lic file, but when I try to install them in my server along with other licenses for Maya and Mudbox, this new file (3ds max) blocks all the other licenses which were already running, and when I try to run 3ds max a warning appears, saying that the license is not valid.

Can anybody help me with this, please?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to regenerate all of your licenses on the same date and combine them into one license file.  Otherwise, the newer one will supersede the older one.  This is by design.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Combining-License-Files-for-Subscription-and-No...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report