Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue downloading AutoCAD 2014 LT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
amkarlo
368 Views, 2 Replies

Issue downloading AutoCAD 2014 LT

I purchased AutoCAD 2014 LT and then clicked on the 'download purchases' link to download.  That sent me to another window that shows 'AutoCAD LT 1014' However, when I click on that link a box pops up asking me to save 'freetrial' to my computer, but only has 'All files' in the drop-down list for file type.  And then I hit save, it says that it can't save to that location.  Is something wrong with the download link? Is there another way to download my purchase?  I disabled my antivirus programs because it said that might be an issue.  My computer runs Windows 8, if that helps at all.  It really seems like it should be simpler than this!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: amkarlo

Download links on this page, if this also fails you might have something blocking the process: http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
Message 3 of 3
grace.liu
in reply to: amkarlo

Hello amkarlo and welcome to the Community! 

If you have valid serial number, please feel free to download the product from our Virtual Agent

For the download files, it could be save in any disks. But we suggest you to install the product in disk C , please try again.

Grace Liu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report