Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a support number?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
265 Views, 5 Replies

Is there a support number?

I've tried to find a telephone support number on the web site but I don't see one anywhere. How can I talk to an Autodesk employee on the phone?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dgorsman
in reply to: Anonymous

First, do you have Subscription?  That will give you direct contact information for support requests.

If you don't, or need support *now*, find a local reseller.  You will then also have somebody you can talk with face-to-face.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: dgorsman

I don't know whether we have a subscription. That is part of what I need to talk to someone about. The previous manager didn't leave much info on Autocad but apparently we had a license for Acad LT but the only paperwork I can find looks like it is for a full blown version. I really need to speak with a live person to find out what we are licensed for, what support plan we have, and how to reinstall a copy on a re-imaged hard drive.

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous,

Your first stop may want to be with the Activation and Registration department. This team will be able to confirm your serial number and identify whether you have a Subscription with us or not. You may also want to request a report of all of your company's licenses for your records:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you Jessica T. I requested personal assistance in this way and did get a response. They only answered one tiny portion of my question but at least I got some sort of response. I did not get a report of my company's licenses. I still do not know how or where to download the software to reinstall it. The only question that was answered was what product the product id I found correllates with. It was full blown Autocad. So now I know that my organization paid thousands for something that I can't even call and find out whether we have support for.

I suggest that Autodesk increase the price from $4195 to $4205 so it can afford to pay someone to answer phones.

Message 6 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous 

I'm sorry to hear our Activation and Registration team was not able to fully answer your questions.

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your product serial number and all the information you need to know?

I'll do my best to get your questions answered ASAP.

Thank you, 

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report