Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Student Download Center down?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ca1015
805 Views, 7 Replies

Is the Student Download Center down?

I just registered with Autodesk and am a student trying to download the free version of max but after attempting different ways of navigating to the download center, all I come up with is a blank page.  The address is displayed but there is nothing there...anyone have a suggestion?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: ca1015

Hi ca1015,

The Education Community download page has been unavailable since Friday evening, and I would anticipate that access should be restored at some point tomorrow when the work week resumes. Please feel free to check out this blog post for status updates.

With that being said, you can download the software as a trial which would act more so as a temporary workaround, or from our Autodesk Students Facebook page were you would also receive an educational license (serial number + product key). 

Message 3 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Closing the loop with a status update that full access has been restored to the Education Community download page. Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Message 4 of 8
slamer2200
in reply to: philip.s

When I go to the download center the only product that comes up is under "recommended for You". I can't find the full list.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 8

Hi slamer2200,

I logged into the Education Community Site and I was able to view all Products available for download.

On my end, I saw 2 log ins under your name, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghaoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your User ID and the Email Address you used when you logged in. Upon reply, I will go ahead check further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 8

I still haven't been able to get into the Download Center. Can you please look into this?

Message 7 of 8
slamer2200
in reply to: slamer2200

Can you please reply to my messages? I've been waiting for a solution and contacted you multiple times. If you don't have the time to help me can you direct me to a person that can?

Message 8 of 8

Jayme,

Our apologies for the trouble this has caused you.

Please refer to your Private Message for the replies regarding this issue. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report