Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

mjezikova89
Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Is it really free softwear for student for one year ?

160 Views, 2 Replies
10-15-2012 02:11 PM

Hello

I registered on your website for a student account, where I had the opportunity to download free software for tying one year.
After installation there was written "Thank you for buy " , but I didnť buy anything.
So, I uninstall everything about that Autocad .
Everything is right ? I didn´t want to pay for a licence .

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Is it really free software for student for one year ?

10-15-2012 02:40 PM in reply to: mjezikova89

Hi Martina,

You did in fact receive a free 3 year termed  Student License of AutoCAD 2012. The "thank you for purchasing" statement is most likely a standard message that is displayed after all successful installations / activations regardless of license type.

Please proceed with the re-installation, accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry and let us know if you run into any issues.

Philip Schmelzer
mjezikova89
Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Is it really free software for student for one year ?

10-15-2012 02:52 PM in reply to: philip.s

I am very happy that response, because I need it necessary for my study.
Well, due to my currently less powerful computer, you'll probably need to download an older version of AutoCAD.
Thanks for your reply

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.