Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ip ranges needed for Revit 2012 update2 admin image deployment

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
systeembeheer
243 Views, 0 Replies

Ip ranges needed for Revit 2012 update2 admin image deployment

Hi everyone,

I need to deploy Revit 2012 with update 2 included from a network deployment. I am using Microsoft SCCM to deploy Revit in an educational environment that is partially shielded from the internet.

Since I included update 2 in the network deployment , the installation of Revit fails because it reaches the max runtime of 2 hours in SCCM, while the deployment before integration of update 2 only took about 10 minutes to complete.

I found out that this becaused the installation is trying to connect to the internet. I have added a few IP adresses where the installation is connecting to the whitelist for the educational network  and fore a few days, the installation went fine.

A few days ago, the install started failed again. I checked and found that the install is using other IP adresses then those I added to the whitelist.

I would like to know ALL the IP ranges that the installation could possibly connect to.

My temporary fix is not to include update 2, but we really need it.

Can someone help me out on this one?

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report