Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invertor LT 2012 Tutorial files

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mkcit
526 Views, 5 Replies

Invertor LT 2012 Tutorial files

Hello

We are using AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2012 I am trying to install the Tutorial files from Autodesk Inventor Service & Support web site. I downloaded and extracted the files just like the Tutorial files intallation instructions .TXT said to but the next step says to double-click the tutorial_files.ipj file when I do this I get a message from Windows (windows can not open this file) I tryed opening Inventor 2012 LT and clicking open then browsing to the file but the file type ipj is not in the list of file type Inventor will open I clicked all file types and then clicked the file tutorial_files.ipj and Inventor 2012 LT gave me an error (failed to open document). Should Inventor 2012 LT open these files and if so how do I do it

Thanks

Joe

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: mkcit

inventor LT doesn't use a inventor project file like the full blown inventor

you should be able to open the tutorial files without the .ipj

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
mkcit

In Inventor 2012 LT when I Click the Tutorials button it takes me to Autodesk WikiHelp Tutorials. Are these the Tutorial files you are talking about that I should be able to open and also If I upgrade to Inventor 2013 LT will I be able to use the downloaded Tutorial data set files

Thanks again 

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP

i was talking about these: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=18718356

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

i can't find the 2012 files

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
mkcit
in reply to: DarrenP

I found the 2012 files and downloaded them you just cant get to them from the Tutorials button in Inventor you have to browse to them and open them that way

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report