Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory 2009 License get Lost

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
203 Views, 3 Replies

Inventory 2009 License get Lost

We have two licenses of Inventor 2009, one has been running on a Windows 7 64 bit computer for over a year and we just upgraded the other computer to the same.

The issue is that I can activate it online through Autodesk, but after a couple of uses/days/reboots, the activation gets lost and it's back to a trial version.  I contact the live advisor on the website, but they just keep giving me a new activation code which is kind of annoying.

Any suggestions or someone else have/solved this problem?

Thanks,

Eric

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
t_gaisf
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Eric,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: t_gaisf

Since activating it this morning, I've had to re-activate it again through the virtual agent. I have done some research and found that there is an issue with SATA drives, so I've applied the patch and will see what will happen.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That fix didn't work either.  This morning the computer again is asking for activation. 

Anything else that I can try here besides getting an activation everyday?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report