Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor volume problems

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
afwjlk
774 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor volume problems

I get the message "required volume is absent". What do I do to solve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
hashim.mundol
in reply to: afwjlk

When do you get the error ?

please post more details, 

if it is while downloading or extracting the download. please try to download again

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
ajl24

I am a student from NJIT and downloaded Inventor 2011 64-bit and after installing it is asking me to put in a disk for the next volume. I downloaded the student version off of the autodesk site. What am i supposed to do here I do not have this "disk."

Message 4 of 6
KevinHu_PDMS_Vault
in reply to: ajl24

if the installer has finished all the products and you have saw the install finish page, ignore that ask for volume dialog, that doesn't impact products installation and work

Message 5 of 6
ian_shelak

However dont exit our of it because i had to download twice doo to this, if i hit nothing its still installing however if i exit out of that page the OTHER downloads shut down before finishing. hope this helped 🙂

Message 6 of 6
muxxqaziqz
in reply to: ajl24

I got the same message wat do we do 😮

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report