Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor professional will not download

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mattmalecke
306 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor professional will not download

I am a student and have been trying all night to download this program for school. I do not get a download bar just the browser download option.  when I click on that I get error mesage : object doesn't support this property; s_code_education.js; code 0.  what am I doing wrong? please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi mattmalecke:

Prior to download, please check your system for and disable any of the following:

# Firewall - These are designed to stop downloads from non-approved sites.

# Anti-Virus Programs - These will try to stop or scan a download. It may cause the download to be corrupt or damaged.

# Download Monitors - Programs such as GoZilla! and NetZip are not compatible with our server and will sometimes block or stop downloads.

# Screen Savers - In some instances, screen savers can interfere with the download process. If you have a screen saver that is starting while you are downloading, please disable it temporarily until your download is complete.

I have tried downloading this is how the option looks like. Please provide us details or screen shot.

Education Community.jpg

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 5

I turned everthing off and tried again. The exact same thing keeps happening. When I go the home page I click on my software. Then I click on download product. I do not get a drop down menu box that would allow me to chose a download method. The only choice I'm given is browser download. when I click on that I get an error on page message. " object doesn't support this property : S_code_ education.js : code 0. Is there someway that I can delete my account and start over? Please help. Matt
Message 4 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: mattmalecke

Hello Matt,

Please try again using the following 48hr timed direct download links.

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 32BIT

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 64BIT

If the issue persists, I'd suggest downloading to a different machine and then transferring the .exe over via an external hard drive / thumb drive or DVD.

Message 5 of 5
mattmalecke
in reply to: philip.s

Thank You! Thank You ! Thank you! I think I have finally been able to download and install this program through the links you supplied. I really appreciate your help with this. Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report