Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor professional student version 2011 - Installation - at the begining page

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1189 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor professional student version 2011 - Installation - at the begining page

I download a student version of inventor 2011 from the website : "AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2011 (English) 64-Bit"

There are 3 files for download : Part1 , Part 2 , Part 3 .

I download all of them , and start with the EXE file , but  when i start to install the only option which is available to install is "content center libarary "

In help menu it is writen i should use the Configuration button " but i cant find it in the begin installation dialog box ,

"The Configure button is located in the Begin Installation dialog box. Click the drop-down arrow to select a product and then click the Configure button.".

My system : Laptop , windows 7 , 64 bit .

Please help me ...

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you have trial or student version installed on this machine previously?
Did you turn off anti-virus and UAC before beginning install?

Attach screen capture of the install inscreen where you are stuck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for you fast response !

I did what ever you told me .

but i had another software from autodesk inventor( student vesrion )  , library or ... so i unistalled all the inventor group softwares and installed it again !

and It worked ! 🙂

Regards

SAra

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report