Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor ProF 2013 EDUCATIONAL VERSION fails to open Autodesk Inventor file

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
221 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor ProF 2013 EDUCATIONAL VERSION fails to open Autodesk Inventor file

FROM: adamico@mountroyalacademy.com PROBLEM: Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 EDUCATIONAL VERSION launches but fails to open any Autodesk Inventor file. Just previous to this, I downloaded some free Autodesk robotics files which may have caused this problem. SOME of these downloaded files were created on a 32-bit platform. My System info is: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 4.0 GB of RAM 64-bit Operating System …on a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge. Are there files Autodesk can send me to fix this problem, or do I have to UNINSTALL and download a fresh EDUCATINAL VERSION? Our lab computers all have the 2013 Educational Version. Thanks, Andrew D’Amico Engineering and Physics Instructor Mount Royal Academy Sunapee, New Hampshire SEE ATTACHED WORD DOC TO VIEW ERROR MESSAGES FOR THE ABOVE PROBLEM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Inventor ProF 2013 EDUCATIONAL VERSION fails to open Autodesk Inventor file ERROR MESSAGES Here are the ERROR messages that appear when trying to Create a new file or open an existing file: ========================================================================== "Library C\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Bin\RxPart.dll does not exist." "The file %1 can't be loaded, please try reinstallation to fix it." "Cannot load library C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Bin\Am.dll" "Failed to open document." =========================================================================== Would it be better just to upgrade to Inventor 2015 or try to get the missing files? Thanks all for your considerations A. D'Amico

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report