Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor LT 2014 Trial Version Failed to Install Due to Network Failure

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
CWBen
2665 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor LT 2014 Trial Version Failed to Install Due to Network Failure

Hello everyone,

I was able to download the trial version of Inventor LT 2014, but when it automatically run, installation of the Akamai NetSession Interface failed, it tells me that I have a 'Network Failure'.  For the Inventor LT 2014, there is only the 'install now' option, so I use this option to download.  

Before I downloaded it, I did turned off my UAC, anti-virus, Windows Firewall and I also downloaded Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.  Could it be that my computer does not meet the system requirements for this software?  See image of my system (Lenovo H330).  

Is there a way, I can run the Setup.exe without meeting 'Network Failure'?

After that, I see that it was partially installed on my computer, so I try to run the Setup. exe as an adminstrator, but my computer tells me that there is a 'Communication Failure' due to it has lost connection with the Autodesk site or I need to try installing again as 'install now' or browser download'.  

Thank you,

Ben

Ben System Info.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: CWBen

This issue has been plaguing the community as of late.  I wrote a post about it here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Download-Failed-Installation-aborted-Result-160...

You can download direct here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
CWBen
in reply to: TravisNave

Hey Travis,

Thank you very much for your help.

I was able to successfully installed it.

Take Care,

Ben
Message 4 of 4
daking3
in reply to: TravisNave

I am still getting the network failure message when downloading autodesk inventor 2015 trial version. Can you help me please?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report