I downloaded Inventor 2015 (Autodesk_Inventor_2015_German_Win_64bit_dlm_001_0
The Autodesk Self Extract thing stops by 94MB.
I tried with disabeld Antivirus, UAC, choose different Locations to extract, ...
Is it possible to get a Hash that i can compare my downloaded files with that?
I dont want to download >4GB x times.
Here are my md5 Hashes for
1. Delete the C:\Autodesk folder.
2. Re-run the extraction into C:\Autodesk2
This will force system to put files into a new sector of the hard drive.
3. Make sure first part is 4 GB.
4. Use a browser download. You can use the Virtual Agent (#3) noted here:
I'm new to this and am downloading Autodesk 2015 Product Design Suite x64 from the Autodesk Account (not the subscription centre).
I successfully used Browser download to download 7.52Gb of files named:
I moved these files to the target machine and ran the first file (all this using an administrator account). It extracted into C:\Autodesk and I then ran the setup.exe. This seems to have installed from 76 files successfully and I now have lots of icons on my desktop.
I then ran the second .exe file and it started to extract into C:\Autodesk. After about 20 minutes I got a popup saying "operation canceled by user" or something very similar, without any further information. I didn't cancel it!!
So I have some questions:
1. What caused the "operation canceled by user" - is there a log file that might explain this?
2. Is it possibly caused by lack of space on C: Could I use an alternate drive for the extract without it affecting where the product is eventally installed?
3. What is in the 2nd file - is it important or "frills" that I could add later?
4. I thought I'd re-download the 7.52 Gb of files in case the 2nd one was corrupt. When I visited the Autodesk site, it has grown to 9+Gb and there are now three files (named Autodesk_PRDSP_2015_Enu_Win_64bit_r1_dlm_001_003.s
5. Can I safely re-install from the "r1" set of three files over the previous partial install or do I uninstall (via Windows Add Programs) first.
6. There is discussion about using the subscription centre and an alternative form of download. Ive not been into the subscription centre, just the account download page. The account page seems to offer three download options. If I change the download option it still says "Browser Download" but will it do something different when I click the "Browser Download" button?
7. I haven't activated the licence yet. Is it safe to do this before the 2nd (and 3rd?) download files are extracted and installed?
Sorry to ask so many questions
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!