Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 Install Autodesk Cloud Connecting

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
398 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2014 Install Autodesk Cloud Connecting

Hello,

I am trying to download and install Autodesk Inventor 2014 (Student), and the wizard always gets stuck on the Autodesk Cloud Sync phase, and the progress bar says "Connecting."  The install does not fail or abort, it just doesn't go any farther.  Is there a way that I can not install the Cloud feature? Or do I have to?  

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello!

How long have you let the process stay at connecting before exiting? Are you using the Install Now delivery method? If so, is there any difference if you select Browser Download?

Cloud Sync is not configurable during the install, but here is some additional information on disabling the feature once installed.

How to disable Autodesk Sync

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

I let it try to connect for at least 8 hours.  I left home at 7:50 and got home at 4.  I am trying the browser download now, I will advise if that works.

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Much appreciated!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report