Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 Installation Error 1920

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dannyyang524
1724 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2013 Installation Error 1920

Inventor gives me this message during the Inventor installation. How would I fix this? I have already tried disabling my anti-virus and installing all Windows updates.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: dannyyang524

The error is about your Windows login not being authorized to edit Windows Services Settings: ask your network administrator for help unless you forgot to add more info to your post.
Message 3 of 5
dannyyang524
in reply to: pendean

Well, I am the administrator. I'm the only one that uses my computer. Perhaps a router or firewall problem?

Message 4 of 5

I'm having the same issue, I'm the only administrator for this machine running Windows 7 64bit. Is there any patches released for this bug? Or any work arounds that any of you know about? I tried to turn DEP off and the OS prevented me from doing so. I also tried to left click on the "setup.exe" file and click "Run as administrator". I have even ran this command as described in this fourm:

net user administrator /active:yes

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67567-administrator-account.html

P.S. please is there anyone with a fix for this....

Message 5 of 5
dannyyang524
in reply to: dannyyang524

I factory reset Windows 7 and Inventor installed flawlessly. Pretty pathetic that I had to do all this just to install this software. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report