Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2012 Win 64Bit download is corrupt

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wilkinj6
1072 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2012 Win 64Bit download is corrupt

I am having a problem with the inventor 2012 win 64 bit download. I am downloading through the student software link. 

When I run the installer I get the following error message: 

"Some installation files are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation"

This then is followed by the message:

CRC Failed in x64\Inventor Fusion\ProgFiles\Autodesk\Inventor Fusion2012\Autodesk.Catalyst.freeway.freewayResources.dll

Unexpected end of archive. 

I have tried numerous time to download a fresh install and retry but always end up with the same message. 

I'm using a late 2013 Macbook pro, running bootcamp windows 7 64Bit. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: wilkinj6

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
wilkinj6
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I am still getting the same errors. 

Do you have any other suggestions? 

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: wilkinj6

Disable anti-virus?  Perhaps something in your download is affecting the file?  I have never been a fan of running Windows on a Mac. Too many weirdness issues.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report