Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2012 Content Centre

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
moosabismillah
705 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor 2012 Content Centre

Hi,

I have downloaded the installations files for Inventor 2012 from the Autodesk Website.

I normally create a deployment image to install AutoCAD and Inventor onto several machines.

For Inventor 2010 we had to deploy the image and then install the content centre separately using the disks as we have them stored locally on each machine.

I have been reading the help files, for Inventor 2012 installations, and it says "To add a default library after installation, run setup.exe from the Installation media and select the check box next to the libraries you want to install".

My question is can I install the content centre from the setup files I have downloaded from the website, or must I have the installation files on Media.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: moosabismillah

If you have downloaded the content center libraries, you can use that to install in lieu of the physical media. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report