Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2010 flexnet license error!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
489 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2010 flexnet license error!

In the common course of first activation, a liceseing screen screen will show before the main program.
But I click the inventor icon on the desktop, nothing happens!
I insert a system variable:FLEXLM_DIAGNOSTICS and valued it as 3
I got the folloing msg:
Checkout error returned from FLEXnet:No such feature exists.
FLEX Feature: INVPRO_F_S
License path:
FLEXnet Licensing error: -5, 357

I have uninstalled all the parts of inventor 2010 professional suits , cleaned all autodesk items in the registry
and reinstall inventor 2010, but it didn't help!

my computer is thinkpad x200
and the system is xp x86 with 4G ddr3-1066 ram

anybody can solve this problem?HELP!

Edited by: perhaps on Jun 16, 2009 4:10 PM

Edited by: perhaps on Jun 16, 2009 4:12 PM Edited by: perhaps on Jun 16, 2009 4:18 PM
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

It appears that your version of Inventor is a network seat and it cannot find your license file on the Network License Manager from the server. If your seat is network licensed, then you need to ensure your existing NLM is updated to at least v11.5 and that you have acquired a new license file from Autodesk that has your AIP2010 license.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

My license server is stand-alone server.
I don't know how to configure NLM.
It does'nt exist in the control panel-uninstall program.

pls show me more detail!
Message 4 of 4
brian.cranston

I was following this over on the Inventor group. I have a question that will help me understand your setup so that I can better help. You said that you are installing a standalone version of Inventor. That means that you got a serial number and that you will only be able to use on one computer? Or do you mean you have a network license that will allow you to install it multiple places. Then when Inventor starts, it will ping a license server somewhere and ask it if there is a license available so it can continue loading?

-Brian Cranston

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report