Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2010 CRC file is damaged

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tomvandeven19991
397 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor 2010 CRC file is damaged

Hi all,

I have a question about Inventor 2010 professional student version 64 bit. I have downloaded the files for this program (I really need it for my school). But when I want to install, there is a problem. It says the CRC file is damaged, so the wizard can't finish. This problem occured with extracting the files. Setup doesn't work because some files are missing because of the damaged files.

What can I do to make it work? Or can you give me a student version (2009 or 2010) which works?

Greetings 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi tomvandeven19991,

Corrupt and/or missing installation files are often the result of having your system behind a firewall or anti-virus program while downloading your software. Please, make sure your firewall and anti-virus programs are not blocking content from *.autodesk.com and try the download again (or simply disable your firewall and anti-virus programs - at your own risk).

Let us know if this works.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4

Too bad, that didnt work:( still keeps saying CRC file damaged, even if i download without firewall or anti-virus.

Do you have some more tips for me?

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: tomvandeven19991

Hi tomvandeven19991,

CRC errors may also be avoided by using a different web browser, or an alternate download method.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report