Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
shawnteo
735 Views, 7 Replies

Invalid Serial Number

Hi

I am unable to install Maya 2011 student version on the MAC, this is due to an invalid serial number given to me by the system. Could anyone check on it and give me a new one?

Regards

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: shawnteo

We certainly can Shawn!

Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number so that I can verify on our end?

Message 3 of 8
shawnteo
in reply to: philip.s

Sent

Message 4 of 8
philip.s

Thanks!

Are you able to generate a request code or is it failing prior to the activation? If not, can you please try installing the software as a trial and then activate on first run? Does that work?

Message 5 of 8
shawnteo
in reply to: philip.s

It is failing prior activation, it does not allow me to install unless it is on trial, you want me to install the trial version?

Message 6 of 8
philip.s

Hi Shawn.

Yes, can you please install the software as a trial and try and activate after the install completes on the first run. Same error?

Message 7 of 8
shawnteo

Nope, all is looking good now, thanks for the help! 

But still I have no idea why during the installation process, they rejected the serial number haha...

Message 8 of 8
philip.s

Yay! Happy to hear!

I'm still working on identifying the issue, but believe the program installation may not be responding to the 900- serial number as it's designed, hence the workaround to enter the license information during the activation.

Thanks for hanging in there with us!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report