Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
sterrell64
555 Views, 4 Replies

Invalid Serial Number

Hello,

I just downloaded AutoCAD 2013 for Windows throught the Education Community website.  I received a serial number (xxx-xxxxxxxx) and product key (001E1).  When trying to activate the trial version for displaced workers, I received an invalid serial number.  Can you help me solve my problem?

Thanks

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Janet2009
in reply to: sterrell64

Thanks for the serial number, it's working on mine.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
golf32902

Why would you post your serial number and CD key on here. If you had a question why didn't you call Autodesk.

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Janet2009

why are you posting personal info on a public website?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
sterrell64

After discussing with Autodesk, the number is booboo.  It was prededicated to another user using 2012.  It wouldn't work for me if I tried, I figured tech support would pick up the issue for me.  But thanks for everyone's concerns on posting info that shouldn't be publicized on a public forum. 

I wouldn't be posting it if it would trail back to me, so I didn't see an issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report