Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2433 Views, 4 Replies

invalid serial number

Hi all,

i install my autocad 2010 in my pc and wen i try 2 activate theres an error 'the serial number you entered is not valid'

but i think im not wrong at the serial number bcoz its the serial number attach to the product

Plz help me to activate my autocad 2010 tnx!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

if you purchased from an Autodesk reseller go back to them and get them to resolve the issue.

if you purchased on e bay.........you've been robbed

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

If you have purchased the 2010 product with a subscription but not paid for subscription for the next year, your product has changed to 2011, so your 2010 product no longer exists, you have to install and activate your final product. And because you did not pay, your subscription benefits has ended. (Which lets you to install your product up to three versions back, and lets you activate.) During activation Autodesk controls your serial number, and if it has changed to another product or version, it gives an error like "Invalid serial number". Hope i could help.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Hello,

How can we find out what version we the serial key will work on?

How do we down load the updates, we currently have the 2010 disk and have installed that but when we enter the key we get invalid serial number.

Message 5 of 5
camilo.lemos

Hi KuzmanovicLee5367,

Welcome to our community!

If your product is under subscription, you can download the upgrades for your product from the Subscription Center. From there, you can also find out what is the serial number for your version of the program.

For a list of product keys please click here.

Let me know in case you need any more assistance.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report