Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid serial number message for AutoCAD LT 2012

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
cindymculp
1781 Views, 9 Replies

Invalid serial number message for AutoCAD LT 2012

Hello,

I purchased the software (dvd) for AutoCAD LT 2012 and am trying to activate it.  I continue to get a message that says the serial number I entered is not valid.  I have called customer support repeatedly (ISSolutions) and have not received a reply.  This is not educational software......I need this for my job, soon!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cindy

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Hi Cindy,

Sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

I'd be happy to sort this out for you, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 10
mr.Tman
in reply to: cindymculp

I am having the same issue with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010.

Message 4 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: mr.Tman

Hi Talon,

As I was unable to find a license linked to your profile, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number so that I can investigate accordingly.

Message 5 of 10
geolocks321
in reply to: philip.s

I am having the same "serial number not valid" issue with an AutoCAD LT 2011 that I purchased. Please help.

Message 6 of 10

Hello geolocks321,

Welcome to our forums.

I was unable to find a license linked to your profile. Could you please send me your serial number by Private Message, so that I can check? To do so, please click on my profile name (simona.golisciano) and then on "Send this user a private message". You may also contact the Registration & Activation team through this online form.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 7 of 10

Hell

I also have purchased AutoCAD LT 2012 software licenses (2) but have not been able to activate them.  I continue to get a message that says the serial number I entered is not valid. I have completed a support request but not had a reply. We have had the software for several months and haven't been able to make use of it past the 30 day trial.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Tom

Message 8 of 10
jessica.t
in reply to: tgregory

Hi @Tgregory, 

I tried searching for your licenses by your email address but was unable find any serial number associated to you. To have your licenses verified, please contact our Activation and Registration team:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 10
stevirt
in reply to: jessica.t

Is ISSolutions an authorized seller for Autodesk products?  Their website (integratedsoftwaresolution) has Autodesk software for 1/4 the price so I am thinking they are not?  Could this be the problem?

Message 10 of 10
jessica.t
in reply to: stevirt

Hi @stevirt,

When purchasing Autodesk software online please be sure to refer to this list of Autodesk authorized resellers or purchase from our Autodesk Online Store. There are often non-authorized resellers online that sell unusable licenses so please be careful out there! By choosing one the two purchasing options listed, you'll be sure to get a valid Autodesk License.

If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report