Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid serial number autocad 2009

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
CannebergesAtoka
2939 Views, 4 Replies

invalid serial number autocad 2009

Hi

If someone can help me please, I need help for an activation for autcad 2009 LT, i write the serial number i have on the autocad box and I received an invalid serial number? How can i active it.

The cd key is : N/A?

Thanks

Yves

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Welcome to the community.

The 2009 product has been retired under Subscription.  Therefore, if you ever upgraded, crossgraded, or had the product under Subscription at any point, then you are likely unable to install and activate this software.  If it was upgraded or fulfilled to a later version under Subscription, you should still be able to install and activate your most recent version. 

Otherwise, see my invalid serial number link below.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?id=22021115&linkID=9240617&siteID=123112

Your product key is most likely 057A1.

If you need further assistance, you might contact your VAR or philip.s here in the community.

Good Luck. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5

Ok thank you fo your help

Good day!

Yves

Message 4 of 5
pximenez
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,

I´ve installed an update for 2009 and now I can´t activate my Acad 2009 LT any more, what to do?? 

I need to use my Acad 2009... 

Message 5 of 5

Hello pximenez,

Welcome to the community!

To get help activating your AutoCAD 2009, please contact the Activation and Registration team directly:

1. Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2. Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3. Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4. Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post. Thank you!

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report