Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
saloni.chavda
211 Views, 1 Reply

Invalid Serial Key

Hello,

I have the official installation of Autodesk LT 14. It is installed successfully  zon my mac pro but the trial version runs only, when I put in my serial no for activation of license, it does not activate it says "serial key is invalid" how can it be invalid when its a valid code? I tried even to activate license on the website. It says the same thing, that the serial key is invalid. Im studying in Singapore and I need to use Autocad soon.

How do I go about this? How to contact autodesk for an activation key for the serial code I own?

Please help me solve this problem. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @saloni.chavda and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

The easiest way around this issue is to register a new Education Community account with a different email address and obtain a new serial number.

There is no need to fully download the program again, simply go as far as obtaining the serial number.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report